Whenever I think of Tacos I automatically think of beef tacos, you know the ones that you enjoy for dinner and the mince filling is generally hot. Well I am about to change your first impression of what goes into a taco with Matt Golinski’s Chicken & Avocado Tacos.
These beauties require NO cooking and with a few dices, slices and mixes you will have these ready in no time. Perfect for a hot day dinner or lunch and also perfect to send as a deconstructed lunch for the little kids, you will be adding these to your favourite list in no time.
- 200g D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Free Range Roast Chicken
- 12 Taco shells
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 Tomatos, diced
- 1 bunch of Coriander
- the juice of 1 Lemon
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 200ml Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded Lettuce
- 200g Grated Cheddar
- Salt and Pepper
- Toast the taco shell in the oven for ten minutes to re-crisp them. (They can also be heated for 15 secs in the microwave)
- Mix together the avocado, tomato, lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a pinch of lettuce in the bottom of each taco shell.
- Add half a slice of D’Orsogna Free Range Roast Chicken.
- Top up with the avocado salsa, sour cream and grated cheese.