When I was asked by SodaStream Australia if I would like to review their machine, I couldn’t wait to reply with a ‘yes’.
PINK GRAPFRUIT CHERRY CRUSH MOCKTAIL
|Mocktails in the Sun|
This refreshing Mocktail will look lovely on the Christmas table. Crushed cherries and frozen green grapes give this Mocktail a lovely fresh boost.
1 Litre of SodaStream Sugar Free Pink Grapefruit
1 Cup Crushed cherries (pips removed)
2 Cups Frozen Green Grapes
Handful of fresh mint leaves
Exta 500ml of plain carbonated water
Make the SodaStream and add it to a large jug followed by all the other ingredients. Give it a stir and enjoy.
Turn this mocktail base into a Cocktail by adding 500ml SodaStream Ginger Beer and 500ml of Red Wine for a twist on the traditional Sangria.
|My style Sangria|
Making a variety of mocktails and cocktails at home is made easy with a SodaStream. Experiment by simply adding your favourite SodaStream flavour – like Ginger Beer, Lemonade, Cranberry & Raspberry to fresh and frozen fruits a splash or juice would be nice too and your done.
|It is as easy as this to get a great tasty Mocktail or Cocktail|
SODASTREAM STRAWBERRY VODKA DAIQUIRI
|Strawberry Vodka Daiquiri|
Daiquiris at home have never been easier. Using the New SodaStream Strawberry Daiquiri syrup simply make 1 litre of carbonated water and add the syrup. Serve with crushed ice, a splash of vodka and a twist of lime if you like.
- I never purposely buy soft drinks for the house, only for parties. So I would say we aren’t big sweet drink consumers, the kids only have water and milk on offer. The SodaStream gives me the versatility to control the amount of sugar that goes in. This means if I want to give the kids a treat drink on the weekend I can make it 1/4 strength and they will be still getting the fun of the bubbles with a little sweetness. You control how much syrup you put in.
- I also like that I have the option to add my own homemade flavourings, a simple squeeze of a lemon, some crushed up strawberries etc and there is enough taste to satisfy a bubbly craving.
- You won’t have soft drinks sitting in the fridge going flat that you just have to throw away. The SodaStream allows you to make it fresh when you feel like it.
- No messy machine to clean up.
- When the gas in the cylinder is used up, simply exchange the empty cylinder for a full one, paying only the cost of the gas refill and the cylinder deposit. More info here.
What mocktails/cocktails do you make at home? Will you be enjoying any of this holiday season?
Disclaimer: I was provided the SodaStream Source Element and 3 bottles of syrup in return for this review. All photographs and opinions expressed are my own.