Wraps are such a great way to hold healthy fillings and are super easy to eat. They are perfect for the kids lunch boxes as they are a great size. Perfect for little and big hands alike.
This super easy recipe by Matt Golinski made for D’Orsogna Deli Fresh is sure to be a lunchbox pleaser. The mixture of sweetness from the honey ham and apples and the creamy mayo brining it together, makes this wrap not only perfect for the lunchbox, but a welcomed work lunch as well.
|Plated up to eat at home|
This is what you need to make them:
- 100g D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Honey Ham
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and shredded
- 2 Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 sticks Celery, finely sliced
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 4 fresh Tortilla Wraps
- 200g mixed Lettuce
1. Mix together the apple, carrot, celery and mayonnaise.
2. Lay out the tortillas and add the Honey Ham, slaw and lettuce across the middle of each.
3. Roll up and serve.
Click here to view the recipe on the Lunchtime Legend website.
Take a look at the video showing you exactly what to do, it’s that easy, older children could easily make this for their own lunch.
|Step By Step|