- 100g D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Double Smoked Ham, shredded
- 8 Eggs
- 200ml Milk
- 100g Button Mushrooms, finely sliced
- 80g Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs Chopped Chives
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Heat a small non stick skillet over a medium heat.
- Add half a tablespoon of olive oil, and pour in ¼ of the egg mixture.
- Give the bottom of the pan a gentle stir with the back of a fork.
- Over half of the omelette, sprinkle ¼ of the ham, mushrooms, cheese and chives, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Leave the omelette for about a minute to set, then using a plastic spatula, flip the omelette in half to cover the fillings.
7. Turn out onto a warm plate and repeat for the other 3 omelettes.