1kg of Rump Steak, cut into strips
250gm Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 Red Capsicum, sliced
Handful of snow peas
1 Onion, sliced finely
2 Tsp Minced Garlic
1/4 Wostershire Sauce
1 Tbs Seeded Mustard
1 1/2 Cups Beef Stock
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
Flour to coat meat
Salt and pepper to taste
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Place to beef strips into a bowl with flour, salt and pepper. Mix through to coat all beef pieces.
2. In a large frypan or pot, place some olive oil the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is soft.
3. Gradually add the meat to the pan and cook until the it is browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and capsicum and cook until they soften.
5. Add the Wostershire sauce and seeded mustard and stir through to combine.
6. Add the beef stock and reduce to a summer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the snow peas and sour cream. Mix through and allow to continue simmering for another 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve with pasta, rice, noodles or mash potato.
To change to Chicken stroganoff, replace the beef with thigh fillets and the beef stock with chicken stock.