1 Cup Grated Cheese
1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
1 Cup Ham, sliced
1 Onion, sliced finely
2 Cloves Garlic, sliced finely
Handful of baby spinach leaves, chopped
2 Spring Onion stalks, sliced finely
300 ml light cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the onion, garlic and mushrooms into a fry pan with a little olive oil. Cook until the onion softens stir regularly.
2. Add the mushroom, spring onion and baby spinach to the fry pan and stir through to heat.
3. Remove from heat.
4. In a large bowl add the eggs, cream, salt and pepper and whisk thouroughly.
5. Add the cheese and the filling from the frypan to the egg and cream mix., mix to combine.
6. Pour mixture into a prepared pie dish – place layers of filo pastry with spray oil between each layer into the pie dish. Do about 6-8 layers.
7. Cook in a 160 degree oven for 50 minutes or until golden on top and set.