SUPERCHARGED CURRIED SAUSAGES
2 tbls olive oil
6 – 12 Sausages – could use any type of thin sausages (depending on wanting leftovers)
1 brown onion – sliced
2 tbls curry powder
2 tsp plain flour
2 handfulls baby spinach
2 garlic cloves
optional broccoli floweretts
1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
Rice to serve
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Boil the sausages to eliminate fat and to also prevent burning while cooking in pan
2. Heat olive oil and cook onion, mushrooms and garlic until soft.
3. Add Curry Powder and flour for 1 min
4. Gradually add Chicken Stock
5. Bring to the boil and then add Sausages in (Broccoli if using)
6. Cook until Broccoli is tender
7. Add Baby Spinach right at the end and cover pan so spinach wilts.
8. Serve on rice or mashed potato
Post photo tonight after I make it.