BACON AND EGG TARTS (NO PASTRY)
6 Rashers of Bacon – long
Cream – optional
Salt and Pepper
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Cook the bacon until just browning
2. Cook of sliced mushrooms in a little garlic butter
3. In a jumbo muffin tray, place the bacon around the edge of the muffin hole
4. Place a slice of tomato on the bottom
5. Egg cooked mushrooms to each
6. Crack 1 egg in each
9. Add Cheese on top
10. Bake in a 200 degree oven for approx 20 minutes or until egg is set.
Serve with avocado, side salad or even a potato bake. This is a great meal for those nights when you feel to lazy to cook but still want something special.