CHICKEN, CORN & PASTA SOUP
2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
2 green onions, sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic crushed
3 cups water
2 cups chicken stock
300gm Chicken breasts
420gm Creamed Corn
1/4 cup risoni pasta
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1baby buk choy shredded finely or other green vege
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic stirring until onion softens.
2. Add water and stock and bring to boil.
3. Add chicken , reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 mins, or until chicken is cooked.
4. Remove from heat, cool chicken in broth to retain moisture and then chop finely.
5. Return broth to boil, add corn and pasta and simmer uncovered for 10 mins – until pasta is tender.
6. Put chicken back in pan and simmer uncovered until heated through.
7. Take some soup out for the little ones before you add the soy.
8. Add soy sauce, buk choy to soup and season with salt and pepper until buk choy wilts.
This one is from the Women’s Weekly Healthy Babies cookbook – so yummy and easy.