1 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 Tbs BBQ Sauce
1 Tbs Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning Mix
2 Tbs Water
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
BEEF & SALAD
1 Rump Steak, seasoned with salt and pepper
1/2 Iceberg Lettuce, sliced
1/4 Cucumber, sliced in half lengthways then sliced to form 1/2 circles
8 Grape/Cherry Tomatoes, slices in half
1/4 Red Onion, sliced finely
1/2 Red Capsicum, sliced finely
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- In a hot fry pan place the rump steak with a little olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes on both sides.
- While the beef is cooking place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine through.
- Once the beef has cooked it will be still rare on the inside, slice finely on diagonals.
- Assemble the salad on a place and place the sliced meat over the salad.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.
Enjoy the lovely Thai infused flavours that are released once the dressing hits the hot beef.
This is a perfect dish for mum and dad to enjoy on a special occasion or when the littlies are having an alternative dinner.
OTHER USES FOR GOURMET GARDEN THAI SEASONING:
- Thai Beef/Chicken Stirfry
- Green Thai Chicken Curry
- Thai Fish Cakes
Substitute the suggested Thai flavours in your favourite recipes and replace with the Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning.
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS MIX:
What I love about this mix is that it is so versatile. You can buy one product and use it in many different dishes. It takes the guess work out of getting that authentic Thai flavour in your food.
This is how I stock my fridge and pantry. I very rarely buy an ingredient that I will only use in one dish. It has to have the ability to be used many dishes.
The reasoning behind this is: I hate to waste food and I love to make my cooking budget really work for me.
**This will now become a fridge favourite.