1 180 gram tin of Tuna Chunks, drained
1/2 Medium Zucchini, grated
1 Carrot, grated
1 Small Sweet Potato, grated
1 Cup Cheese, grated
2 Eggs, lightly whisked
1 Tsp Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic
1 Tsp Gourmet Garden Basil
6 Sao Biscuits, crushed in a plastic bag using a rolling pin
Pepper to taste
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- In a large bowl place the zucchini, carrot, sweet potato, cheese and tuna.
- Mix together with your hands to distribute all ingredients evenly.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg and add the garlic and basil paste and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add to the vegetable and Tina mix and mix thoroughly.
- Finally add the crushed Sao biscuits and mix to combine.
- Roll into small balls and either cook on a lined baking tray or I prefer to roll and cook in a greased mini muffin tin as they cook evenly with at less hassle.
- Cook in a 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
These taste delicious they will also be loved by the whole family.
A great alternative to beef meat balls as well for pasta dishes.
MAKES 24 MINI BALLS