1/2 Cup Finely chopped cauliflower
1/2 Cup Finely chopped broccoli
1 Carrot cut into small cubes
1/2 Zucchini cut into small cubes
5 Cups Cooked Pasta of choice
White Cheese Sauce
2 Cups Cooked Chicken (I used leftover BBQ chicken from the supermarket) cut into pieces
**Salt and Pepper can be added after cooking for the adult eaters.
WHITE CHEESE SAUCE
- In a small saucepan melt 1 tbs butter. Reduce the heat to medium and add 3 tbs plain flour mix continually with a whisk for 1 minute. Add 2 Cups milk and continue to whisk until the milk heats and the mix thickens.
- Add 1 Cup grated cheese and mix with the whisk until melted.
- Add 1 tsp seeded mustard and stir through.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- In a large saucepan filled with water, place the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes boiling.
- Remove from the heat and drain off the water.
- Place the vegetables, cooked pasta, cooked chicken and white sauce into the large saucepan you just cooked the vegetables in mix to combine.
- Place into a baking dish and place in a 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
PERFECT FOR USING UP WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE FRIDGE
PERFECT FOR LEFTOVERS THE NEXT DAY
WILL ALSO BE ENJOYED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY