1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- In a small bowl use and electric mixed and cream the sugar and butter.
- Add each egg and beat well after each addition
- Add the vanilla essence and beat to combine
- In a larger bowl add the flour,bi-carb soda, salt and cinnamon and whisk (instead of sifting is a great quicker alternative)
- Add the mixture in the smaller bowl in three lots beating after each addition alternating with the sour cream – add one part bowl mix to flour mix, then add sour cream etc. until all combined
- Fold through the strawberries
- Place into a loaf tin and bake in a 180 degree oven for about 50 minutes or until top is golden and when a skewer is inserted it comes out clean.
- Slice and enjoy.
- This can be sliced and frozen as well.