Coffee that little word that gives me some sort of reprieve each morning, whether I’m drinking it in a thermo cup on the way to work or sitting down outside watching the boys play, it gives me a moment to just relax.
I have had a long history with coffee which I will shorten for your benefit…it sounds like this:
- I don’t like coffee, tea for me please
- I bought a cafe with my family, maybe I should learn to drink what I am serving
- I love coffee, my favourite being a Skinny Mocha
- Sold the cafe, starting working in a coffee roasting company I knew all the ins and outs of the coffee bean and could make a mean cup of coffee
- Bought a flashy expensive coffee machine for home that used ground coffee
- Had children, didn’t have time to use my flashy coffee machine
- Pod machines became popular I was given one for Mother’s Day 18 months ago- best invention ever – quick, easy, minimal mess
So that’s my coffee journey quickly for you. I love the concept of a pod coffee machine because they are just so quick and easy and you get a good quality cup of coffee without any extra cleaning up or drawn out process and the best thing you don’t have to get in the car to get it.
I was gifted the Nescafé Mini Me Dolce Gusto pod machine and I couldn’t be happier with it.
The main points that standout for me are:
- Heats the coffee hotter then any other pod machine I have used
- It could also make cold drinks like Iced Teas
- The clean up is minimal, you dispose of the pod as soon as you finish, no catch container with a build up of pods.
- It fits in a corner perfectly, compact and kinda cute.
- The box tells which position or the automatic cut off lever should be set at for a perfect strength every time.
- Pods can be bought from most major supermarkets, no special shops or ordering online
- They are launching a Mocha Pod this month – yay
This would make an ideal Christmas present for someone special (like my own mum).
RRP: $149 AUD
Available for purchase from most major supermarkets and Harvey Norman.
Capsules are $8 for 16 some are all coffee pods other boxes are 8 coffee/8 milk.
(Visited 593 times, 1 visits today)