Everyone loves Pizza, they are a great way to get the kids eating a wide range of ingredients easily. These Pizza Supremes by Matt Golinski for D’Orsogna Deli Fresh are so easy to make and tasty as well.
Make up a large batch, cook, cut, and freeze individually in cling wrap or containers and simply add to the kids lunch boxes in the morning. They will be defrosted and ready to eat by lunch.
- 100g D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Mild Salami
- 8 small Pita Breads
- 200g Tomato Paste
- 200g Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 100g Pitted Black Olives
- 200gm Shredded Mozarella
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C.
- Spread each pita bread with tomato paste.
- Top with salami, mushrooms and olives and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 200°C for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.