I love this recipe for Quick Chicken, Vegetable and Noodle Stir Fry. It is as easy as 1,2,3. The two main ingredients are this packet of Crunchy Salad Mix – I don’t use the dressing or noodles in the packet for this recipe (from Aldi) which is cabbage, carrot, celery and spring onion, and Chang’s Long Life Noodles that are ready in under 5 minutes. I love to cook this meal after work as it is made in 10 minutes and the only cutting you nee to do is the chicken.
You could make your own crunchy salad mix and it would be a lot cheaper, but I like this product as it saves time and is perfect after a long busy day.
1/2 Packet Crunchy Salad Mix
1 Packet Chang’s Life Long Noodles
4 Chicken Thighs, diced
3 Tbs Chang’s Tamari Oyster Sauce
3 Tbs Chang’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 Tbs Chang’s Soy Sauce
2 Tbs Chang’s Sesame Oil
LETS PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
1. Boil the jug and place the long life noodles into a large bowl. Once the water has boiled pour it over the noodles. Leave for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Place a large fry pan over a high heat and add the sesame oil. It will heat quickly. Add the chicken thighs and cook moving regularly until the chicken is lightly browned.
3. Pour in the crunchy salad mix and mix through. Allow to soften slightly.
4. The noodles should now be soft, separate them with a fork. Drain the water and add the noodles to the fry pan.
5. Add the tamari oyster, sweet chilli and soy sauce to the fry pan and toss all the ingredients really well to combine. Allow to cook for a further minute then remove from the heat and serve.
Great for leftovers the next day. Why not double the batch and have leftovers for lunch the next day.
Yum!! This sounds great – I can’t wait to make it! 🙂
This was soooo yummy, hubby has asked for it to be on our menu every week 🙂 Thank you x
So glad to hear.
Hi could u use beef strips with this instead of chicken?
You sure can. It’s super versatile.