Breakfast, the reason we go to sleep right? So we can wake up and enjoy the best meal of the day. A cooked breakfast isn’t always possible everyday, but on the weekends I love nothing more than to cook up a hot breakfast.
This week Matt Golinski and I have Brushetta with D’Orsogna Honey Ham Off The Bone and Scrambled Eggs. Give a bit of class to standard eggs and ham with this amazing recipe.
Watch Matt and I cook it for you here.
250gm D’Orsogna Honey Ham off the Bone (find this in the deli section of Woolworths)
4 Slices Sourdough Bread
2 tbs Olive oil
2 tbs Chopped chives
Salt and White pepper
LET’S PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
1. Brush the sourdough slices with olive oil and grill in a grill pan until crunchy and well coloured.
2. Whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and chives.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a low heat.
4. Add the egg mixture and cook slowly, stirring constantly, until the eggs are cooked.
5. Lay a slice of D’Orsogna Honey Ham off the bone on each piece of bruschetta and top with scrambled eggs. Garnish with fresh rocket leaves.
D’Orsogna have provided me with a $50 Woolworths Gift Card to giveaway to one lucky reader. I know how much this will help with the weekly shop and you might be able to also pick up all the ingredients to make this delicious recipe.
Entry is simple Like D’Orsogna and Cooking For Busy Mums on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing lists in the Rafflecopter widget below. Open to Australian Residents only. Full Terms and Conditions are in the Rafflecopter widget. Goodluck!
THE WINNER IS JEMMA H.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are my own.