All the foods you love for Breakfast in a bake for dinner. Served with baby spinach.
Quick & easy Saturday night dinner and great for leftovers as Breakfast tomorrow morning.
4 Thin Sausages, sliced in pieces
4 Rashers of bacon, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
4 Mushrooms, sliced
2 Tomatoes, chopped
1 Tin Baked Beans
1 Cup Beef Stock
Pepper to taste
Chopped parsley to serve
Baby spinach leaves to serve
LET’S PUR IT ALTOGETHER
1. In a large frypan place the onion and bacon, cook until both soften.
2. Add the chipped sausages and cook while stirring until sausages brown.
3. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add the baked brand and beef stock as well as pepper and stir to combine.
5. Remove from heat, pour into a baking pie dish. Make little indents and crack the eggs in top.
6. Place in a preheated 200 degree oven and cook until the egg whites cook through.
7. Sprinkle fresh parsley leaves on top and serve with baby spinach leaves.