My two boys 1&2 yr olds both love and I am happy knowing they have had a nutritious meal without any fuss.
500gm Pork Mince
1 Onion, chopped finely
2 Garlic cloves, chopped finely
1 Carrot, grated
1 Zucchini, grated
1 Small red Capsicum, chopped finely
3 Mushrooms, chopped finely
1 Can Tomato Soup
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional 1 Cup beef stock
LET PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. In a large pot place some olive oil to heat. Add the onion and garlic, stir until softened.
2. Add the pork mince and salt and pepper, cook stirring until the mince browns.
3. Add the carrot, zucchini, capsicum and mushrooms. Mix through and cook for a further 5 minutes until the vegetables start to soften. Stir regularly.
4. Add the tomato soup, pour water back into the can to make the beef stock if using a powder and add to the pot as well. Otherwise just add one tin full of water.
5. Reduce heat to a low simmer and allow to cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the fresh parsley at the end.
7. Serve on cooked pasta and top with cheese if you like.
You can use other veggies such as grated sweet potato, spinach, eggplant – mix and match and find a combination your family loves.