6 Sausages of choice
2 Cloves Garlic, sliced finely
1 Carrot, sliced finely
1 Onion, sliced finely
1 Cup Cauliflower, Florette’s
1/2 Capsicum , sliced finely
1 Cup Beef Stock
2 Tsp Curry Powder (or adjust to your taste)
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- Par Boil the sausages (whole), remove and slice into desired sizes
- In a fry pan, add the onion, garlic and some olive oil and cook until soft.
- Add the curry powder and cook stirring until the aromas are released.
- Add the sausages and remaining vegetables and stir to coat with the curry powder – cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve on rice.