This week I have a twist on the traditional pizza for you using Flat Bread from Original Flat Bread Company.
A Mexican Veggie Pizza. You heard right, I have taken the traditional Italian Pizza and given it a Mexican twist. This one is so easy and can easily be adapted to suit the members of your family that enjoy their ‘meat’.
I am using the White Flat Bread for this recipe and GRILLING IT for Dinner
4 Original Flat Bread Company White Flat Breads
1 400gm Can Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
1 Avocado, cubed
8 Cherries tomatoes, quartered
1 Cup Grated Cheese
4 Tbs Sour Cream
1 Tsp Taco Seasoning
Pepperoni slices (cut in half)
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Preheat the grill or oven.
2. In a food processor or personal blender. Add the red kidney beans and a splash of water. Blend until a smooth paste is formed (this is your pizza sauce).
3. Take your Flat Bread and spread a layer of the red kidney bean paste on to it.
4. Top generously with the tomato, avocado, (pepperoni if using) and a sprinkling of cheese.
5. Place under the grill or in the oven until the cheese has just melted.
6. Top with a tablespoon of sour cream and a sprinkling of taco seasoning.
This Mexican Veggie Pizza is full of flavour. The Flat Bread makes it quick and easy to get a pizza on the table and into hungry mouths.
Note: the Flat Bread’s are preservative free, this means they need to be refrigerated after the packet is opened and ideally used within 3 days. You can freeze the Flat Breads in a sealed bag to use later as well.
I have a $50 Woolworths gift card to giveaway to one lucky ready simply use the Rafflecopter widget below and complete all entry options for your chance to win.
OPEN TO AUSTRLIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. Apologies to those located in WA, this product is not sold in your state unfortunately. To this end- we will need to advise that the competition isn’t available in WA.
This is a Sponsored Post. All photos and opinions expressed are my own. Prizes are sent directly from Original Flat Bread Company.