125gm Butter, softened
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Cups Plain Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1 Cup Choc Chips
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees
2. In a bowl add the softened butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, coconut and choc chips to the mix.
5. Fold through with a spoon until all combined,
6. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
7. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until slightly browning.
Makes approx 30