I was completely stumped what to cook for dinner so I put together this little simple and tasty one dish casserole.
4 Chicken Marylands (or enough to feed your family)
1 Leek, sliced
4 Carrots, sliced
4 Potatoes, cubed
1 Eggplant, cubed
1 Capsicum, sliced
4 Asparagus stalks, sliced
500ml Chicken Stock
1 Tin Tomato Soup
This mix of vegetables were used as I had just picked them from the garden, feel free to substitute for frozen vege, or other baking vegetables you have in the fridge.
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- Grease and line a baking dish
- Arrange to chicken on the bottom
- Place vegetables in the spaces around the chicken (potatoes on the bottom – softer vege on the top of the chicken)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Pour over the chicken stock
- Pour over the tin of tomato soup
- Place in a low to moderate oven (150 – 180 degrees) for approx 2 1/2 to 3 hours
(Visited 376 times, 1 visits today)
No comments yet.