4 Cups of pre cooked pasta, any shape you like
1 Medium head of broccoli, cut into small flowerettes
2 Rashers of bacon, cut into slices
4 Buttom mushrooms, sliced finely
25 gm butter
2 tbs plain flour
2 Cups milk
1/2 Cup Cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. In a sauce pan place the broccoli into boiling water and cook until they are bright green.
2. Meanwhile in a small frypan cook the bacon and mushroom together until they begin to soften.
3. In a small saucepan add the butter and melt, remove from heat and add the flour to create a rue. Return to heat and add the milk whisking continually until it thickens. Add the cheese remove from heat and whisk to melt. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. In an oven proof dish add the cooked pasta, broccoli, mushrooms and bacon, mix to combine.
5. Add the cheese sauce to the pasta mix in the bowl and mix through.
6. Bake in a 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Enjoy as a side dish with meat or as a main meal. Suitable for toddlers.