125gm low fat margarine
1 cup Castor Sugar
3 Overripe bananas mashed
1 1/2 Cups Self Raising Flour
1 tsp Bicarb
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup White Choc Chips
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- Using a food processor or a electric beater, combine the margarine and castor sugar until a creamy texture is achieved.
- Then add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the mashed bananas and combine.
- Add the Self Raising Flour and Bicarb and combine.
- Add the milk and mix until well combined.
- Add the white choc chips and stir through.
- Place into muffins case and bake in a moderate 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.