4 Chicken Thighs
4 Slices Ham
4 Strips of bacon, rindless
Baby Spinach leaves
2 Tsp Garlic Flakes – found in the dried herb section of your supermarket
2 Tsp Onion Flakes – found in the dried herb section of your supermarket
2 Tsp Dried Thyme
Pepper to taste
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Place a chicken thigh between 2 pieces of cling wrap. Flatten using a mallet or a rolling pin just enough so it is able to be rolled. Repeat for each thigh.
2. Place the ham, baby spinach, cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic flakes, 1/2 tsp onion flakes, 1/2 tsp dried thyme and pepper onto the thigh. Repeat for each breast.
3. Roll the thigh up. Then wrap the bacon around the rolled thigh. Wrap with cling wrap tight and place in the fridge. Repeat for each thigh.
4. When ready to cook. Unwrap and place in a hot fry pan. Cook until the bacon browns.
5. Place in a 180 degree C oven for 30 minutes or until the roll is firm to touch.
Serve with a leafy salad.
No comments yet.