3 Cups Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
3/4 Cup Icing Sugar
60 gram butter, softened
1 tbs Milk
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Using a food processor, place the softened butter and icing sugar into the bowl. Process until it resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add the eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
3. Add the flour to the mix and process while also adding the milk.
4. It won’t form a dough yet. Remove from the processor and gently bring together with your hands to make a ball.
5. No need to refrigerate. Separate mix into 2.
6. Place one half between two pieces of baking paper and roll with a rolling pin until about 5mm thick.
7. Cut your shapes out and place on a lined baking tray. Cook in a 180 degree C oven from no more than 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
8. Repeat with remaining mix.
Optional: you can add sprinkles before cooking instead of icing. This is a great job for the kiddies to do.
This recipe is low in fat and sugar compared to bought biscuits so they are perfect for toddlers to enjoy.