This week Matt Golinski and I show you how easy it is to prepare these individual serve D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Champagne Ham and Brie Quiches. Everyone loves quiche and this snazzied up version of quiche lorraine (ham and cheese) is one you will be adding to your baking list.
Once made these can be frozen and then thawed – ready to go for entertaining, lunch boxes, or an easy dinner (just add a side salad or baked vegetables).
Watch Matt and I cook them here for you:
1 Pt D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Champagne Ham
200gm Brie, diced
3 Sheets Shortcrust Pastry, each cut into 4 circles
4 Egg Yolks
1 Cup Cream
1 Tbs Fresh Chopped Herbs
Salt and Pepper
LETS PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
1. Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin and line with the pastry circles.
2. Mix together the diced ham, brie and herbs and divide between the 12 pastry shells.
3. Whisk together the eggs, yolks, cream, nutmeg and salt and pepper and fill each shell to 5mm blow the top of the pastry.
4. Bake at 160 degrees C for 25-30 minutes or until the custard is cooked and the pastry is golden.
5. Cool slightly before removing from the tins.
Freezer Friendly: freeze in zip lock bags for up to 3 months.
D’Orsogna have provided me with a $50 Woolworths Gift Card to giveaway to one lucky reader. I know how much this will help with the weekly shop and you might be able to also pick up all the ingredients to make this delicious recipe.
Entry is simple Like D’Orsogna and Cooking For Busy Mums on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing lists in the Rafflecopter widget below. Open to Australian Residents only. Full Terms and Conditions are in the Rafflecopter widget. Goodluck!
This is a sponsored post, all opinions expressed are my own.