These are perfect for the small and big people in your home. The advantage of being able to hide some vege makes this a perfect quick meal that is still nutritious and tasty.
1 Large Chicken Breast, cut into thin 10cm finger strips
1/2 Zucchini, peeled and grated
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
Optional: Try adding grated carrot, or sweet potato
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. One sheet of Filo pastry should be cut in half through the short end. Fold the one half in half again so you have a double layer rectangle.
2. Lay a bed of zucchini, followed by the chicken strip and then a sprinkle of parmasen.
3. Roll up carefully not to split the filo, lay onto a lined baking tray with the seam side down. Spray with a little cooking oil spray.
4. Repeat until the required amount of fingers are made.
5. Bake in a 180 degree oven for 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes at 200 degree Celcius to brown.
6. Cut in half to serve.