This is such a quick and healthy way to make crunchy chicken nuggets in the oven. The use of Polenta to coat makes them gluten free and using the Natural Greek Yoghurt to stick the polenta to the chicken makes them egg free.
1 Large chicken Breast, cubed into bite sized pieces
1 Cup Natural Greek Yoghurt
1 Tbs Dried Italian herbs (optional)
1-2 Cups Polenta
LET’S PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Place the yoghurt and herbs into a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place the polenta into another bowl.
3. Prepare a lined baking tray and preheat the oven to 190 degree Celcius
4. Start to coat each chicken piece firstly in the yoghurt mix and then a light rolled dusting into the polenta.
5. Place on to the baking tray and repeat.
6. Optional: Spray the pieces on the tray with some cooking oil spray.
7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Serve with your favourite dipping sauce, oven chips and a salad.