500gm Chicken thighs, cubed
1 Large Carrot, diced
1 Large Potato, cubed
1 Large Onion, diced
1 Head of Brocolli, cut into flowerettes
1 Small Sweet Potato, cubed
1 Red Capsicum, diced
1 Jar Honey Mustard Simmer Sauce
Cornflour mixed in water to thicken
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
- Brown the chicken and onion in a large pot with some olive oil
- Add vegetables and honey mustard sauce, simmer for 45 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add combined water and cornflour (about 1/4 cup) add slowly until an nice thick but still runny consistency is achieved.
- Line your chosen pie dish with puff pastry
- Add the filling and top with puff pastry.
- Pierce the pastry and brush with an egg.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden.
Note: Vegetables can be substituted with whatever you have in the fridge. You can also use frozen vegetables.