8-12 chicken drumsticks (or 1kg)
Plain flour to dust drumsticks in prior to cooking
1 large brown onion diced
2 cloves garlic diced
1 can apricot nectar
1 cup chicken stock
3 tomatoes diced
1 chilli sliced finely (optional)
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Lightly coat the drumsticks in the flour and cook in the oil until browned
2. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside covered
3. Cook onion and garlic until softened
4. Add tomatoes and chilli (if using)
5. Add Chicken Stock and Apricot Nectar and
6. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer and chicken to the pan. Cover and cook for 20 mins.
7. Uncover and let cook for a further 20-25mins until the sauce thickens and chicken is cooked,
8. Add cashews nut add then end if using.
No comments yet.