Nescafe Dolce Gusto Pods are now recyclable. I know that this has been a concern of mine and many others that with the increasing using of coffee pods the amount of waste from the pods is going to escalate to crazy proportions. That is why I was so happy to hear that Terracycle have added the Nescafe Dolce Gusto pods to their list of recyclable items.
TerraCycle is an innovative recycling company that has become a global leader in recycling hard-to-recycle waste.
TerraCycle offers free recycling programs funded by brands, manufacturers, and retailers around the world to help you collect and recycle your hard-to-recycle waste. Simply choose the programs you’d like to join; start collecting in your home, school, or office; download free shipping labels; and send us your waste to be recycled. You can even earn rewards for your school or favorite non-profit!
Learn more about the program here.
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Capsule Recycling Program
I have been enjoying my daily coffee from the funky looking Stelia Automatic Piano Black by DeLonghi. It is super easy to use with a simple one touch system which means I get my coffee quickly without any effort – perfect.
There are a bunch of capsule flavours to choose from with my current fav being Cafe Au Lait.
I have one Stelia Coffee Machine to giveaway
To enter to win you very own Stelia Coffee Machine all you have to do is follow me on Facebook starting from Monday 19 September until Friday 23 September (my Birthday) and comment on the daily coffee quote image at 6.30am each day. Comment and tell me which friend (tag them as well) you would invite over for a cuppa to go into the draw. Open to Australian Residents Only.
Look out for these photos each morning.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Cooking For Busy Mums
2. Employees of Terracylce or Nescafe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is Cooking For Busy Mums facebook page
5. Closing date for entry will be 23 September 2016 at 5pm QLD time. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Open to Australian Residents Only.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
By the most creative answer to the entry question.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner requesting postal information. The prize will be posted by the supplier.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
No comments yet.