500gm Fish Fillets – skinned (I used Sweet Lip)
1 Leek – sliced
3 Garlic cloves sliced
1 tbls Lime Juice
Salt & Pepper
LETS PUT IT ALTOGETHER
1. Place the sliced leek and garlic in a fry pan with olive oil – cook gently until softened
2. Place the fish fillets in a food processor and process for 1 minute
3. Add the cooked leek and garlic to the processed fish
4. Add the lime juice and salt & pepper
5. Process for a further 2 minutes
6. Roll in patties just before cooking and coat in a little flour
7. Shallow fry in a frying pan for approx 1 -2 minute each side until cooked.
sounds yummy! everything has been added to my shopping list & will give them a go next week. Thanks!
Wat can be substituted for leeks we can’t get it easy here