- I can move around the house with ease, no dragging the vacuum cleaner behind, no changing power points, no telling the kids to get off the cord.
- I can quickly and easily clean up little messes as I please throughout the day. It’s no hassle to quickly pull it out of the cupboard and run over the mess.
- It actually picks up the mess, I am surprised every time how much dust, and rubbish actually comes of the floors and out of the carpets.
- I don’t have to waste money on bags.
- It’s not blowing all the old dust from a bag back into the house every time I use it like my old vacuum cleaner did.
- I can plug the tools directly into the unit and vacuum the car or the couch.
- I can reach high places to vacuum as the head locks in place.
- It goes under beds and furniture easily.
- Charging it regularly so it’s always ready to go. You will get about 15-20 minutes use out of it. This actually adds up to a lot of little cleans up you can do with it.
- Cleaning the filter.
By having the Dyson it has meant that my “Mum stress” levels from life’s daily mishaps have reduced as I know that I can quickly run over the mess and it’s dealt with.
**Disclaimer: I was provided the Dyson Digital Slim for a two week trial period. If I want to purchase the DC59 after the two week trial period I can do so at a discounted price. All opinions expressed are my own.